The latest WiFi 6 standard implements advanced technology designed to deliver more simultaneous stable connections, extend WiFi range, and maintain reliably fast data transmissions, satisfying the demand for a high-performance wireless experience.
By combining 1024-QAM and a long OFDM symbol, MR60X delivers gigabit fast speeds up to 1500 Mbps for all your WiFi devices – 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz. Game online, watch 4K videos, and crank up everything to the highest settings without lag.
WiFi 6 also improves network capacity to better address the increased demand on home networks. With MU-MIMO and OFDMA, MR60X transmits data to and from multiple devices at the same time, reaching up to 4× more capacity, greatly increasing your devices’ transmission efficiency and the throughput of your whole network under the same conditions.
Four powerful high-gain antennas armed with advanced wireless technology provide strong signals throughout your home. Beamforming detects your connected devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, making your connections more stable.
The latest security standard, WPA3, provides improved comprehensive WiFi protection to defend your devices and private information against brute-force attacks.
BSS Color marks the data frames from different APs which helps minimize the signal interference from your neighbors to improve transmission efficiency.
Equipped with next-gen WiFi 6, both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz are upgraded to the latest generation. Smart Connect combines the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands into a single WiFi SSID and helps your devices intelligently choose the best available band that has the stronger signal and faster speed. This keeps your devices always running optimally when you walk around your home.
Without needing technical knowledge or reading installation instructions in advance, just follow the on-screen directions with the MERCUSYS app to set up your router in minutes. The MERCUSYS app helps you set and manage your WiFi at home or away through your iOS or Android devices.
- Wi-Fi 6 Network
- Improved Network Capacity
- Broader, Stronger Coverage
- Gigabit Wired Connections
- Overall Security Protection
- Less WiFi Interference
- Smart Connect
- Compatible with 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards
- 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- 11g 6Mbps: -97dBm
- 11g 54Mbps: -79dBm
- 11n HT40 MCS7:-74dBm
- 11n HT20 MCS7:-78dBm
- 11a 6Mbps:-94dBm
- 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm
- 11ac VHT20 MCS8:-74dBm
- 11ac VHT40 MCS8:-70dBm
- 11ac VHT80 MCS8:-65dBm
- WPA / WPA2-Personal
- WPA2 / WPA3-Personal
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM
- Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
- Access Control
- Local Management
- Remote Management
- Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding
- 2.4 GHz Guest Network, 5 GHz Guest Network
- 6.9 × 6.2 × 1.8 in (175.6 × 157.2 × 45 mm)
- 1× Gigabit WAN Port + 2× Gigabit LAN Ports
- 4× 5 dBi Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas
- AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router MR60X
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% Non-Condensing